Sheet Pan Meal: Salmon with Roasted Russets & Asparagus
What’s for dinner? Throw some roasted veggies and salmon on a sheet pan and viola! 👏 Dinner is ready for the whole fam without the mess.
What you'll need:
- 4-6 salmon filets
- 2 servings Happi Foodi Roasted Russets and Asparagus
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- Fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon filets on a parchment covered sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place one lemon slice on each filet.
- Place salmon in oven and roast for about five minutes, being careful not to overcook.
- Meanwhile, microwave the veggies on high for 5 minutes. Remove salmon from oven. Stir veggies and spoon them on the baking sheet, surrounding the salmon.
- Return to oven for just 1-2 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and veggies are hot. Garnish with fresh dill, capers and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes